Skip to content
Phone: (561) 626-3511 - Email:
 Burma Commerce Park & Haverhill Business Park

Palm Beach Gardens & Riviera Beach, FL


Burma Commerce Park
Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Two- (2) commercial multi-tenant, office, and office/warehouse buildings, collectively containing approximately 22,700 ± Rentable SF and situated on a 2.29 ± Acre parcel.  At the time of closing, the subject property was 89% leased and occupied by seven (7) tenants.


Haverhill Business Park
Riviera Beach, FL

A one-story Office/Warehouse building containing approximately 45,743 ± Gross SF and 44,982 ± Rentable SF situated on a 2.52 ± Acre parcel.  Of the total square footage, approximately 5% is configured as office space and the remaining 95% is configured as warehouse space.  At the time of closing, the subject property was 100% leased and occupied by five (5) tenants.

Back To Top